It's Only the Fairy Tale

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


(Box)

Vocals start at 0:47
Insert song from the anime Mai-HiME
Composed by Yuki Kajiura and originally performed by Miyamura Yuuko


I'm still sick but I guess that rarely stops me from singing LOL. Did this quickly before going to class today. ^^

Initially I tried singing it with proper English but couldn't get the right feel, and it worked out a lot better after the language became distorted AHAHAHA. English just isn't a very delicate language! By the end of the take, I had a French accent somehow ?!

[9:21:31 PM] Chiisana: I couldn't tell it was english for a second
[9:21:32 PM] Chiisana: meaning
[9:21:34 PM] Chiisana: you succeeded
[9:21:35 PM] Chiisana: LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates