Untitled #5

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blogging on iPad~ I got out of my TV/Film Production class and didn't want to go home and no one's available to play with me :( So I got froyo and drove over to a nearby park. So now I'm just nipping at my froyo on a picnic table, enjoying how slow life can be sometimes with the sun's warmth on my back. In this moment, I have no regrets. I feel conflicted seeing others move forward, but at the same time, I myself have taken many strides forward too, right? It's just.. sorrowful in observing that people in your life can come and go--that people will head down a path separate from yours, a world that no longer involves you no matter what you were to each other in the past. Life just goes on. So while I get sad as though I've been left behind, I guess I've also moved on in my own ways. Right? ^^;;

Also this is totally irrelevant and insignificant but after class today, I was walking with 4 guys to turn in our equipment rental forms (YOOOOO my filming date for Kelly is set for April 20th and I will have hella legit equipment). Only one of them is Asian and he's 6 foot-something. Suddenly the Mexican dude goes, "WHOA, WE'RE ALL SO TALL............ I'M THE SHORTEST ONE HERE." And I felt really cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates