Untitled #7

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wowow so this is what it's like to be a film student LOL. I'm actually feeling it now. It's 2:43 AM and I don't know if I can sleep because I was active all day. Really exhausted though. After I got off work at 7, I went to help with my friend's film shoot and I got home at 2 AM. xD Film shoots are fun but so long and exhausting. Just a few weeks ago I had no idea what filming was like but I like the experience I'm getting now. I learned a lot and was actually useful in advising for the lighting, setting up equipment, and holding the boom pole. Plus I was assertive and not as awkward as usual. Yaaay such big improvement. I'm tired. The awesome thing about working til late is that everyone says stupid things out of exhaustion and we all just stupidly stupid right back at each other. It's great. We were all idiots. I had fun.

So I kinda found out last Friday that my 35 page script (the crossdressing singing audition story) is due this Friday AHAHAH...HA...... We still had the weekly quiz and my professor never gave us a head's up, but it's my fault for not having checked the deadline :(.. So for the past 3 nights I've been working on the script til 4 AM then waking at 10 or 11. Except tomorrow I work 9 AM to 6 PM fuckkk orz I've made it my goal to write 1000 words (~5-6 pages) a night, but tonight.. definitely cannot..... I'll have to write 2000 words tomorrow. After an 8 hour work day. G r e a t.

I have to work really hard on cosplay now because Fanime and AX are creeping up quickly. And still gotta edit my Kelly film. All the audio editing. And mix which is super overdue. And I recorded a little makeup review video that I still need to edit. And there's a short dance cover I wanna do. Oh and I turn 21 this Friday! I'm tired and too busy but I've been very happy with my life this year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates