Procrastination

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I DON'T WANNA WRITE CONFLICT I wanna write meaningless corny fantasy fluff like Gong Xiang Hua
:(

Working on my screenplay and the entire story is soooooo dumb. It's all predictable and I can't! do! conflict! ! I'm 4133 words in and at this point, I've entirely given up on being thoughtful about anything or trying to incorporate ANY KIND OF WIT OR SHARP BANTER because I just want a coherent story from beginning to end SOBS. It's due in 2 days and I'm tired and stuck.

[2:22:21 AM] Eva: basically Mel's parents see the show promo on tv
[2:22:24 AM] Eva: and they're like ?!?!?!
[2:22:34 AM] Eva: and then Hilary stops by their house to give Mel the ticket to the performance
[2:22:36 AM] Eva: and they're !!! at her
[2:22:40 AM] Eva: and Hilary's also like ?!?!?!
[2:23:04 AM] Eva: and now Hilary and Mel are supposed to !!!! at each other but i don't know what write
[2:24:14 AM] Chiisana: OOOOOOOOH
[2:24:16 AM] Chiisana: daaaaaaaaang
[2:24:20 AM] Chiisana: things just got real
[2:24:33 AM] Eva: REAL IS WHAT I'M BAD AT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates