Chu~♡ My Lip Tint Pack Review Video

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hurrhurr, I started buying makeup in March and thought I should try doing review blogs and especially vlogs to show how the application of the products actually looks, since those are helpful and surprisingly rare. Finally got my first one up! I've mentioned before how much I admire KASPER, who raps and does makeup videos, and she did her own review of the pink version of this product for WISHTrend. I like her videos, but sometimes you can't help but wonder if people leave out any negative remarks due to affiliation/sponsorship, and I know WISHTrend is distributing this lip tint on their website.

Also, this is just such a fascinating and unique product that my curiosity couldn't help it, heh. I've been slightly addicted to looking at/buying lip products in the past 2 months. ㅠㅠ But they are the only thing I wear on a regular basis and I need them so that people don't ask me if I'm sick/wonder if I'm dead....

Anyway, if you've watched this, thanks for dealing with my awkward and lack of makeup know-how. u_u



[Review] Berrisom Semi-Permanent Lip Tint - Orange
Skim on through:
APPLICATION -- 1:40
PEELING OFF -- 2:28
10 HOURS LATER -- 3:15

Part 1 of all the videos I put on the back-burner in the past few busy months! (Editing is such effort.) Mostly did this one 'cause I haven't seen anyone actually show what it looks like after a day. uAu;;

If you're interested in this product, my suggestion is to try out the Red Apple (Hot Pink) one instead—AND THEN MAKE A VIDEO so I can see, heh. Pls. :'D

~

BRAND: Berrisom
PRODUCT: Chu~♡ My Lip Tint Pack
COLOR: Pink Grapefruit (Orange)
PURCHASED FROM: http://www.neobeauty.com/bechumylipti.html ($10.00 excl. shipping)

Songs Used: "Mr. Chu" by A Pink; "BUBIBU" by A Pink

Verdict:
A product whose a-peel fades away.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL HI DANNY what an honor to have been praised by the king of beauty //// thanks~

      Delete
  2. Whoah whoah this lip tint is really cool but I don't think I would like peeling it QQQ I rarely watch video reviews but yours is good! (I like how you have subs because my hearing is horrible and I always have to re-watch something 2-3 times because I can't hear it lol) Hehe also that Mr. Chu hand gesture when you say the title XD
    I really like this video and I kind of want to buy red apple but I don't think I would put my money into this QQQQ Maybe one day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I think peeling it is fun!! Or just fascinating.
      I always like subbing my vlogs because I have horrible hearing too xD (I wish there were a way subtitles could exist in real life conversation because I always have to ask people to repeat themselves.. orz) Just the bad thing is that it makes editing more tedious and thus I end up putting off videos .......

      Also actually I was kind of embarrassed about putting this up, partially because I had a feeling you'd watch it but you have a makeup blog which is a lot more legit and you actually know how to gauge the quality of products LOL orz.... (same thing applies to danny who also commented on this post oh god >A>) but I'm glad you like it! Thanks ^^

      Delete
    2. Haha maybe a bit of both? XD
      Aaah subbing does seem really tedious with the timing and everything ;; but thank you for your dedication! (Yes yes that would be great! Sorry here's a short but funny/bad experience but when I was younger I couldn't hear an adult ask me something and I just thought nodding would get away but it was a question on how someone else was doing and it took me 3 minutes of silence + nudging from my dad to realize what the adult asked OTL So yes subs in rl would be greatly needed haha)
      Ehh? No no don't feel embarrassed because your review was good~ :D

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates