The A Factor

Monday, May 5, 2014

ALSKFJSLDKFJDKFDL

So recap of the past 2 days, or basically my 21st birthday weekend.
Saturday, I fiiiiiiiinally finished my 35-page screenplay at 11 AM!! -SIGH OF RELIEF- So glad it's over because this was my most concerning project of the semester and I feel so sleep and free time-deprived solely because of it.
After turning it in online, I slept til 3 PM, then hung out with Yanovi for a bit. And then we hopped over to Myst's house to party with Myst, Dibur, Fome, Kura, Kazou, and Dean (Dibur's brother).


They decorated a cute cake for me u_u//// and sang for me.. and I hate being the center of attention and was super flustered but still grateful and happy I JUST DNO'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS IT.

And Fome gave me these gorgeous gym badge-looking chocolates that I never want to eat because they look unreal and I want to preserve them forever. Also they're from a store called Chocolatier Blue and I cry because that is such a cute name and all the packaging is my favorite color. u///u

Oh and then I had obligatory alcohol because I turned 21. I just had the 5.8% stuff and I was already entirely red L O L... Other than that, I had a tiny sip of Guinness (ICK) and 1/8th a shot of Hpnotiq (ICKK but the color is pretty). Alcohol tastes really nasty to me though........ Plus I got a headache really fast since I haven't been sleeping much and have been under stress in the past week.

So most of us slept over at Myst's, which was nice. ;AAAA; Sleepovers are nice.. Company is nice..... Being an only child who's often home alone isn't so nice...

Then today (okay yesterday 'cause it's 3:59 AM aaaack) was the photoshoot for/with Dibur's rock band, Valkyrie Kiss. :> I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post anything so next time~ Twas my first time being a model or photographer! ;A; Both jobs were intimidating.



OKAY BACK TO THE POST TITLE AND WHY I WAS KEYSMASHING.

I ended up naming my screenplay "The A Factor" which I totally ripped off and used for the TV talent show in the story. This is the one where the protagonist Mel makes a half-silly bet that she can make it through the first round audition while crossdressed. She ends up getting through by accidental blackmail--then pursues the 2nd round, fueled by her brother Mark, newfound friend Lily, and friend-turned-rival Hilary. I have to say that for such a weird/unexciting premise and despite my dry sense of humor, I'm not unsatisfied with my script. I wouldn't have been able to write conflict had it been a more serious story. It's just a given that it'd feel rushed since I decided that rather than a short, I'd write an abridged version of a feature-length film. It's so underdeveloped and shallow, it hurts.

Anyway, I already got a response from my screenwriting professor and this is what he wrote:

"Wonderful! Delightful! And one of the most polished scripts in the class. Hang onto this because I will contact you in the fall about entering it in the student screenwriting competitions."

-SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM-

ASKLDFJKSFLKDFJ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MY PROFESSOR WANTS TO ENTER MY SCREENPLAY INTO A COMPETITION WHAAAAAAT

2 comments:

  1. Ooh congratulations! Also once again, Happy Birthday and it's great to see (or read) about your birthday with friends 8DD

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates