give love~

Thursday, May 15, 2014

HAR HAR, I was thinking of keeping this a surprise for Karu who told me that she wanted to hear me and Kazou duet Akdong Musician's "Give Love," but tbh even if the duet does happen, it won't be completed for a quite a while. And this preview has been shared around already, so I might as well share it too since I've been very inactive in the vocals department. xD

Kazou mixed this short clip of me doing Soohyun's first verse rap uAu hehehh
https://app.box.com/s/xlmv0f4ao2vfwzblhboi

"Give Love" is such a cute song! DUDE EVERY AKMU SONG IS CUTE (except Melted which is hauntingly profound) AKDONG MUSICIAN'S ENTIRE DEBUT ALBUM IS WONDERFUL and I had to buy it.

I got overly excited today to FINALLY BE ABLE TO RECORD A BIT OMG. It's been so fucking long since I've recorded and I hardly count my short of "It's Only the Fairy Tale" from April 9th because that was a couple of rushed one-shots. FINALLYYYY I'M ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOOL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

Since returning from the SoCal/K-pop concert trip in mid-April, I've been doing nothing but work and work and working til 4 or 5 AM and just work and doing more work (and going out with friends, I admit, but after getting home I'd still stay up working) and not getting more than 6 hours of sleep a night. I've been 6 degrees stupider in these past weeks because of sleep deprivation and there's still so much left on the backburner and I'm behind on k-dramas, but FINALLY FREEDOM. ..not really. not really at all. (mixing and cosplay and job work.)

But I'm sad because I quite liked this semester. It might be my favorite semester of uni so far?
All my classes went well gaaaaah very happy. And there's been accomplishments in all of them!! Was recognized for my service by several managers while volunteering for the film festival class. *A* In the running for the award of best Pro Tools production work in my sound/radio class. *A* Screenwriting professor praised my screenplay and mentioned entering it in a competition. *A* And I'm just extremely happy with and learned a lot from my TV/film production class in general. (I ended up submitting my short film to our school film club's film festival, but I'm pretty sure my professor pushed a lot of people to do that haha-- still at least just let me feel special that he wrote me an individual email telling me to do it, okay--)


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your cover of 'Give Love' *v* Akmu's album is really pleasant to listen to (I really like 가르마 and Galaxy the best haha) Also congratulations on everything! It's great that you've done so many things and so many good things have happened :D
    P.S. That typo makes me laugh for no reason ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *A* Their entire album is so perfect!!

      Thank you <33 I feel like you've been there with me for my ups and downs. xD

      ALSO.. is that BeautyCookiePanda blog yours or-- wait I'll just tweet you

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates