Doodlin'

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I'm trying to make the best of my relax time before maso hell begins ehe~ Gonna have a chill weekend before the LSO mix gets passed to me and I'll be working on it every night after work until the deadline on Friday :'D.....

For the first time in likely over 5 years, I tried to draw again! It's not very much, and it's not very good—but it's a refreshing, nostalgic, fluttery feeling. In middle school, I drew so much that I even started working on an anime that had a whole story written out.. Somehow sometime in high school, I just...stopped. I wish I didn't because my sense of creativity since then stopped flowing. :c

Hahaha....I can't believe the one thing that motivated me to pick up a pencil again was Zen from Mystic Messenger LOL! This game has me in shackles and I'm currently on Zen's route after finishing Yoosung's. Honestly, Zen's is sooo much better. He's such a sweet, caring character whose worries feel almost realistic. The game is giving me such feels!! It's fun, interesting, and sometimes even comforting. ^^




Oh and a few weeks ago, I started using Overtone's dye conditioner! My pinkish coral ombre hair from May had faded to plain blonde for a while now, and the awesome Gino recommended this as an easy and effective way to redye my hair. I like it a lot! I love that I can just apply it in the shower without worrying about it getting everywhere, and it smells like yummy spearmint. The color turned out pretty well even after one use, although the spread wasn't as balanced as I hoped.

Pastel pink~ This color was back-ordered when I bought it so I expected to wait a few weeks, but surprise! It came 4 days later!! With shipping, it came out to $23.50.

Blonde before using Overtone~ My company got an air hockey table recently so sometimes I practice when I'm the last one to leave the office lololol (still suck tho)

After Overtone! Featuring the Gemini girls <3 Chiisana and Mimi, who had just gotten her hair done with a pretty ash blonde balayage. *__* (if you've seen my last post, she seriously doesn't age, right!!!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates