I'm having very complicated feelings

Thursday, September 15, 2016

because LSO just announced a week long extension for the round 3 deadline.... and I have been mentally preparing myself all this time to maso until Friday.... I was just gonna spend all of my free time working on mixing, as I did today............ Now we have a whole week more and I am shocked and in the wrong mental state LOL. I ought to be happy!! But I feel complicated. I guess I should sleep more.. And I can continue my dramas and variety shows.. But all I've been prepared to know right now is mixing day in and day out. oAo Switching gears is hard LOLOL

2 comments:

  1. the instakill of motivation :c LOL. I FEEL IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT EVEN MOTIVATION BUT maybe... instakill of momentum? XD

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates