#GeminiMeetUp 2012 Pictures

Saturday, September 3, 2016

(Mimi, Jay, Eva, Ryan, Chiisana)
"This post is 5 months overdue, but better late than never..!"
....I wrote in January 2013. And now it is September 2016 and I have JUST found this entire post of precious pictures from 4 years ago that I never published. How could I have let something like this fall through the cracks?

We were young, clueless babbies back then~ This is rather embarrassing and we've changed a lot—except for Mimi who doesn't age—but join me on a journey through our memories of what I still consider some of the best 18 days of my life? ^^
(Sadly, Jeffrey is missing, but I was able to meet him earlier in 2012 when I visited Australia!)

I couldn't be prouder that Gemini family is still singing together after all these years. <3


#GeminiMeetUp Major Posts Archive



~
The first picture ever of the ladies Trio <3
Mama and child
Trio at the beach
Gemini G5's first dinner together: sushi!

Because Benton (Mimi's bf and guitar player) was a large part of this trip ^^
Matching towels from Walmart in our favorite colors!
Myst's surprise birthday party <3
Mimi didn't try to win.. She just wanted all the pink pokemon LOL
Chef Ryan~
"I got chu!!"
Ryan the unexpected eating machine
San Francisco Zoo
After watching Chiisana's theatre performance!
On the train home
(Jay accidentally broke my glasses on the first day they arrived so I  had to wear these super reflective ones LOL.)
Late-night Safeway runs were really fun
Jay and Chiisana passing out on the floor, and us being mean about it
Japantown, San Francisco
A 1000-piece puzzle. It still puzzles me as to why we bought it.
 
Chiisana and Ryan in front of a "Club Mari's" sign!
(This is a Parefura reference <3)
Purikura together! We spent such a long time planning beforehand which poses to make hehe.

Aegyo~~
Cutie JR~
Crepes!
Our yummy patbingsoo!
Jay!
Team JR + Godeva for Running Man/Scavenger Hunt Day
Ryan and I are tired
Team JR + Godeva's sexy cute purikura LOL
Karaoke with our very special guests, Gino and Myst!
Gemini and Gino :D 
Boys~
We went to the amusement park!
"everyone avoid chiisana"
Jay and Mimi were the most fearless ones that rode all the rides...
FUNNEL CAKE!
Us being miserable after going on the whitewater rapids ride....
Still miserable
The last group pictures with Myst and Benton before Mimi, Ryan, and Jay had to fly out ;n;
 
Ending with hearts~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates