la la la la~ Leia's world♥ (R3)

Saturday, September 24, 2016

[This is a fictional blog for Gemini's Lyrica System Online round 3 entry, and a continuation of part 1 and part 2. Thank you so much for reading!]



Monday, August 8th, 2016


Ah... All of our fears came true.
Yesterday I wrote about Gemini's plan to have our classmates wear a sapphire blue mask to the school masquerade if they secretly supported gaming.
Not anybody, not a single person other than the 6 of us was wearing sapphire blue...... The blue world I'd hoped for in my imagination crumbled more and more as we watched people arrive wearing every other magnificent color. ; ;

The school director asked to see me this morning.... They tracked my IP address and removed the post from the school forum. What hurt the most was when she told me that she wouldn't have been so furious if not for finding out that she was stabbed in the back by her own staff, someone that she trusted and had always complied quietly. I keep wondering if it would have worked if I weren't involved.

You might think, oh you're student council president so try to persuade her, but in reality I'm powerless and too afraid to fight. > < That title is a lie—what am I other than a messenger?

And now I'm not even that, because as of today, I've been permanently removed from the student council.

Good night everybody,
- "Leia" 



Tuesday, August 16th, 2016


I don't know what to do.
Without student council duties, I have too much extra time to keep logging on Lyrica System Online.. and finding none of my friends online.. logging out... logging back in again.

Last week, I chatted a bit with Razzy, the former student council VP, and now president. He's kinda bummed that now with the extra responsibilities, he might have to quit the Cheerleading Club.
Agh, he told me that all of the Gemini members have been temporarily suspended from their club activities ;______; I didn't know how to face them... I feel embarrassed and have lost motivation, and I can only imagine that the others feel the same way.

Yesterday, I had lunch with Chiisana and Mimi for the first time since everything happened. ♡ I'm glad they seem okay, but we're worried about everyone else.

We went to the Tea Club room as usual, which became our hangout spot ever since we discovered that Ryan works there and Mimi and Jay are regulars. And someone told us that Ryan isn't just suspended... he quit the club.
We're still trying to find out what's going on with him > < Ryan used to be the most confident host at the club, too...... Mimi tells me that he's scared of others thinking of his gaming interests as geeky and a flaw to the cool image he has to project in order to represent the club. We think he's too ashamed and believes he's tarnished the club's pride. ; ;

As for Jay, I was able to contact him, and he wishes to take a break from Gemini. I know that he's scared that the school will tell his parents, who are suuuper needlessly strict about his studies and math club activities.. It doesn't make sense that they don't trust him to succeed, when he always does... But I didn't press on. I can't do anything to help him.

And Jeffrey... the kid's gone MIA. No one's seen him in classes for a week. His jock "friends" have been joking that he got deported back to Australia. ( ̄  ̄|||).. I continue to be very unentertained by them.

The time with these friends—as the six of us made up Gemini and shared a bond while playing games together when nobody else understood—now just feels like a dream. One too sweet for this bitter reality.

Until next time,
- "Leia" 



Friday, September 16th, 2016


´͈ ᵕ `͈ Maybe.. Maybe we'll have a chance at winning this fight..!

I met with the current student council president Razzy, and he gave me some pretty sweet ammo, hehehe. The results of this year's school survey, which shows that grades have dropped even more and student moral is at an all-time low. I was confused at first, not sure what I would need this information for... I thought the battle was over. ; ; We'd lost the night of the masquerade.

And then he gave me a New Club Application Form....... for... a Gaming Club !! ; д ;

And it's been signed by:
Curry from the Animation Club,
Mari from the Animation Club,
Catalyst from the Animation Club,
Chienu from the Art Club,
Amjupy from the Art Club, and
Lia from the Korean Dance Club!

I nearly cried all over their signatures and destroyed the form!!!!!

Our friends, when they found out about everything that happened—the masquerade, the suspensions, Gemini falling apart—stood up for us when people were spreading rumors, and admitted that they also have secretly been playing video games. And...I think now, they're very proud of it. And the badmouthing among students has all stopped! They say that they were inspired by us, but they did what we could never do.. And they don't even need masks!! * ^ * How they had the bravery still amazes me.

Afterwards, they all popped out to surprise me and came with me to find all of the other 5 Gemini members—even if it meant going to their houses. I.. I even talked to Jay's parents!!! ╹д╹; Watching our friends' examples, somehow they've given me strength and conviction that I've never been able to muster before. They gave all of us the strength and conviction we were always missing and afraid to own. They showed us that there are still people on our side and that we can make a change.

In the end, it was our friends' support that led us to believing in one another, and believing that we might win. They're the heroes of the fight, and we're lucky to have them.

And so tomorrow, all of us will be taking our club application to the school director's office together!!! It's going to be a tough boss battle; but with these friends by my side, I'm no longer afraid! ^ ^

Thank you for following our adventure,
- Eva of Gemini 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates