la la la la~ Leia's world♥ (R1)

Sunday, June 26, 2016

[This is a fictional blog for Gemini's Lyrica System Online round 1 entry.]


Sunday, June 26th, 2016


Hello! ´͈ ᵕ `͈ It’s been a while since I’ve posted a blog, but I do hope you’re all doing well~

As for me, I’m doing better now. For a while I was feeling more and more like I’m living up to my online name Leia. Having to tell and act out lies everyday... It’s hard not to feel suffocated.

I want to thank again all of the kind readers that stuck by my side when I became student council president. ; ; Truthfully, I’m still haunted by that heartbreaking day. I remember clearly when I had to announce the dissolution of the Gaming Club—how the students believed me a traitor, and the school admin a praiseworthy messenger of their voice. Maybe I’m just a coward. A tool, certainly. The painting has been drawn, and I don’t have the courage to shatter whatever illusion they want to believe in. > <

After all, I am the student council president and it’s my “duty” to make sure our test scores go up again, even if the school thinks the solution is to “stop” gaming… And even until now, none of the students have cared to ask about my true feelings, sigh. Now I don’t know if I can imagine telling anyone that I actually wanted to join the gaming club or that I’m a blogger, or anything. At least I can always come here because you guys give me a haven in which I don’t need to lie, a special place where I can express whatever. ; ◡ ;)9 So thank you~

Well, in the past few weeks, I’ve set off on kind of a new adventure!
Our school has a pretty popular anonymous forum for students to chat without registering their real identity. But ever since all the gamers graduated, went into hiding, or gave into the pressure to retire, it’s been pretty dry there... But out of nowhere, there was the first gaming-related thread in eons! I don’t know if they’re new or just don’t care, but someone with the username xoxoAvacadoxoxo posted about the new RPG Lyrica System Online, which has surprisingly gotten a handful of responses!! ✧◡✧

Actually, I’ve been playing this game since release hehe.
What I did was something I’ve never done before…… I.. Somehow I built up the courage to do it!!! I invited all of the thread respondents to join my party in the game, and they all accepted! We decided on the party name Gemini

I’d say we make a pretty well-rounded team:

We’ve got RoyalTea as our assassin to serve attack speed.
Most of our physical damage is dealt by xoxoAvacadoxoxo the great lord.
For spells, AcuteMage plays the most calculatingly mana-efficient sorcerer ever.
FaunaHime is the queen of PvP… Most shrine maidens don’t play aggressively, but she slaughters everyone with her summons.
Of course, we have to have a healer and that’s RockChanx3 as our lovely songstress.
And I, waterpixieleia, am in charge of sniping with my archer range!

It’s been really fun playing and even chatting with them. ^ ^ Admittedly, I do wish I knew who they were at school… Maybe I’m even in classes with them. How am I supposed to even figure out who they are, and do they even want to be figured out? I guess that’s kind of an adventure of its own!

Until next time, take care!
- “Leia” ♡




Friday, July 1st, 2016


Hi everyone! ´͈ ᵕ `͈ It’s been such a wild goose chase of a week.

Classes and student council work have been tough, but it’s always relaxing to spend some time hunting baddies with Gemini. We play together everyday now!! * ^ * And I’ve actually figured out who two of them are hehe.

There’s a girl named Chiisana that I was close with in elementary school, but I haven’t talked to her in years because we didn’t go to the same middle school. Actually, I was a little intimidated too. She became so idol-like and seemed to spend all her time at the Theatre Club. I was skeptical at first because it was such a giveaway name, to call yourself RockChanx3 when you’ve had a pet rock since childhood…..

Bringing up LSO to her was awkward but as it turns out, she’s kind of similar to me. ;д;She actually eats by herself at Theatre Club; this wasn’t the first time someone was intimidated by her idol-like aura, but she was also scared to be something others didn’t expect her to be. Oh and apparently playing games helps her work on acting because she can put herself in the role of different characters, which is so cool! Now that we’ve found each other again, we’ve been eating lunch together everyday TT TT..!! I haven’t had a friend like this in so long ♡

I’ve also found xoxoAvacadoxoxo, the starter of the thread from the forum! Rather, he gave himself away hehehe. During PE yesterday, I overheard the captain of the Sports Club straight up in the most carefree manner tell his jock friends about making an LSO thread and asking if students are just too shy to respond!!!!! He’s so funny (like he is online!) I could barely hold in my laughter….. I couldn’t believe my ears, although the next part didn’t surprise me as much. > < His “friends” started making fun of him for everything--making the thread, wasting time sitting around playing stupid games, skipping orientation and completely missing my big announcement about the school’s stance on gaming. ( ̄  ̄|||) T-that guy……

Anyway, I looked up his files (no, really, I’m just doing my job as student council president) and his name is Jeffrey. How he was approved to be Sports Club captain I don’t even understand since he’s a recent transfer student from Australia, but I hear he’s basically a pro at most athletics? (My VP Razzy will be hearing about this.)

Today, Chiisana and I found Jeffrey and asked if he played LSO, but he quietly denied it and left. ; ; What happened to the bold and hilarious guy we became friends with? There’s no way I’m mistaken… Aaaah Jeffrey why!!!

Also~ I went to the Animation Club room to give them some papers and saw that two girls named Curry and Mari are working on a project that features some characters from LSO.. °Д° I haven’t gotten to talk to them yet but who knows if maybe they’re actually Gemini members too!!

That’s all for now for my findings. ^ ^ It’s interesting going around school now and almost feeling like I’m navigating through a labyrinth. There’s so much to uncover around every corner, puzzles to piece together, and the NPC’s are all hiding secret dialogue.

Until next time, hope you are all having fun adventures of your own!
- “Leia” ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates