[Phlog] Boston!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Blogger app is actually so incredibly inadequate. :/ Here goes writing all of this a second time.


So I'm in Boston now!!! (edit: was at time of writing) For a business trip! We're shooting interviews with our client's employees at their different branches for their 20th anniversary video, so we'll be flying out to Kansas City, Missouri too on Wednesday.

I had to wake up at 3:30 AM to leave at 4 for my 6 AM flight..... RIP........ o<-< I thought I could stay up working on cosplay til then since lately I've been working til that late anyway lol. The night before I slept at 6 AM, but I guess I was too sleep deprived to make it past 12:30 without sleepy headaches. @_@

Was able to nap a bit on the plane, and then I had a very productive flight!! 8D While watching two movies I've been meaning to see, I sewed the snap buttons and decorative buttons onto the wrist cuffs for my cosplay hehehe..

The first movie I watched was a Korean one called Beauty Inside that I've been interested in since I heard such a film was being produced. It's about a man whose appearance changes every time he sleeps--he may even wake up as a woman or a child. What makes him break out of his reclusive lifestyle for the first time is a woman (Han Hyojoo) whom he admires, connects well with, and of course falls in love with. Despite one story complaint, I enjoyed the film a lot and even teared up twice but I didn't want anyone on the plane to see me cry. QAQ Would watch it again! Beautiful cinematography, overall good acting, and an EPICCCC CAST for those that follow the Korean drama sphere. They lined up BASICALLY A LEGION of beloved actors and actresses to portray the different versions of the protagonist which was so fun! I loved so many of them TT TT!!! And Han Hyojoo was simply gorgeous in this; I can't explain entirely how much I adore her demeanor and expressions. She was so charming and smile so warm and character so diligent, smart, passionate, and genuine with some understandable flaws--even I couldn't help but admire and fall in love with her LOL. Aaaaah #goals

Then I watched The Intern starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, which I also enjoyed and found hilarious ;u; Very heartwarming, and I love seeing movies like this with empowering and successful women protagonists!!

Edit:
I didn't get to finish this post so I'm updating the next day 8D

Yesterday I was able to hang out with Pan/247th, which was fun! We basically had a sampler of Bostonian foods kekeke~ WE WERE DISGUSTINGLY FULL but /everything/ was delicious omg. 

FOOD BLOG, GO..!


To start, lobsta roll!

And of course clam chowda!

Got yummy hot apple cidas too but they don't make good pics.

Very popular cannolis!

I DONT KNOW WHY WE GOT GELATO/SORBET WE WERE SO DAMN FULL


Now onto today WAHAHAHA.
I love free food we get to bill to the client!!!!

We shot interviews in a room with an amazing view of Boston! No I don't actually go on camera; I was the audio recordist. 

REALLY DELICIOUS scallop wrapped in bacon!! Probably my favorite this trip so far.

Fluffy lemon and mango sorbet!

Cioppino!! Lobster, shrimp, calamari, scallop, clam, mussel, and some kind of fish in tomato broth :D

Also had deliiicious raw oysters not pictured hehehe

Bon bons (ice cream balls in choco) and Boston cream pie!

Fun fact I was born in the year of COCKLE DOODLE DUUUUUDE


Edit:
WELP I never got to finish this post. Went to the New England Aquarium the morning before flying out 8D


Aesthetic jellies

Many jellies!!! #nofilter

Lazy seal

Snob seal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates