GR8

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Round 3 is now underway for K-pop coverist competition PRODUCE90 and somehow I'm still in it LOL.....

I mean I was surprised to even get as high as 19th place for round 1, but ??????????????
I rose in rank?!???!


For round 2, I was rank 8 !!!
WHAT THE FISHSTICK LOL. I'm in the top 10that's crazy.

Thanks to anyone that voted for me Q_Q That's really nice omg.. I honestly don't expect much since I don't necessarily try to promote myself in this contest, so this is a huuuge flattering compliment!! <3

This next round will be a fun one because we're going to sing the 5 original songs made for the show on which this contest is based, Produce 101, and it's probably what most contestants joined for. I'm really happy that I'm in the group for the song I wanted to do the most, Fingertips! After the show aired, I wanted to do a solo cover of the song but alas :c no good instrumental and no time. But now I get to sing it with others yay~ Or to be more precise, I get to rap it. ;D I'm the main rapper and my Gemini bro Ryan will be my partner in the big rap section!!

Although now the question is when can I record------
I can't believe the LSO chorus battle deadline is in 2 days and Anime Expo is in a week. FUUUUUUUUCK. I'm writing this on the flight home from my business trip and when I get back I need to finish the mix and and then back to cosplay sewing hell and full time work I'm so omg ;;;; why did this life choose me I'm too weak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates