Cospray for me pls

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Aaaand now it's 4 AM. Why did this life choose me again?!???

I blame my lack of proper wifi at home for my increase in productivity and crazy. Mostly the crazy. All year, I've been saying that I don't know if I'll make a new cosplay for Anime Expo (July 4th) this year because lack of time and motivation/enough interest in a character. Then last week, I watched episode 4 of Macross Delta, during which the idol protagonists introduced cute new performance outfits that are light blue, black, and white....... @____@ And without real wifi at home, over the week I had enough time and crazy to think, HMMMMMMM WHAT IF I COSPLAYED THIS BECAUSE THIS IS MAYBE PLAUSIBLE.....


And now just today, I've put in the order for the wig, scouted for fabric, thrifted in attempt to find fitting boots, and stayed up late combing through my leftover cosplay materials and making a tie for the costume... AND I recorded+edited a decent amount of lines. I haven't been this productive on a weekend in eons!!!

Oh yeah I should mention that I'm currently in two singing battles, joined a few collabs, and am working full time. I HAVE 3 WEEKS TIL AX. AM I PREPARED TO MASO AGAIN OMFG........... I hate this why do I do this when cosplay is fuuuckiinnn expeeensiive and time-consuming and yet somehow always persuades me to accept it back into my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates