♛19

Friday, June 3, 2016

Hiiii lol at this point, I'm staying at work much later than needed solely to leech off the wifi. Sad life. It's been a fuckin month so we better get proper wifi at home again soon because I've way too much to catch up on. Good thing I've been busy! I just finished week 1 of working full time officially, and it's been good! It didn't feel routinely at all because I also helped on some shoots, not just staying cooped up in the office. As the videos were of science experiments and cocktail making, they were pretty interesting shoots.

Ranks came out for round 1 of PRODUCE90and tbh since I haven't been actively covering k-pop recently and didn't promote myself as much as many participants did, I thought maybe I wouldn't make the cut? Plus, I did a bad and.....always forgot to vote each day....I think I only voted twice in total lol orz..........



BUT NOPE, sooooomehowwwww?? I ranked 19 out of 76. And the top 50 move on to round 2.
WOW.
MUCH THANKS TO WHOEVER VOTED FOR ME..... I'M PRETTY SHOCKED LOL.
THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME OF YOU; THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

So now onto round 2 :D;;;;; I wonder when I'll get to record now that I'm working full time hrm--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates