la la la la~ Leia's world♥ (R2)

Monday, August 8, 2016

[This is a fictional blog for Gemini's Lyrica System Online round 2 entry,
and a continuation of this blog.]



Monday, July 4th, 2016


I knew Jeffrey couldn't run forever!!!
Chiisana and I found him eating 5 avocados for lunch! He confessed right away to being our gaming friend xoxoAvacadoxoxo. With his face overflowing with avocado. (・□・;)It was...a sight.....

I hope that when I find the rest of the Gemini members at school, they're not as weird as this one.

Still a little traumatized,
- "Leia" 



Wednesday, July 13th, 2016


Hi everyone! ´͈ ᵕ `͈  A-and Mimi....
Mimi, you're reading this, aren't you?!

So it turns out that she's been following my blog for a while now.(//・_・//) Mimi...... How could you not say anything like this?! In the end, I couldn't figure out that she was Gemini's shrine maiden FaunaHime before she finished having her fun and just told me. And you know what's the first thing she messaged me?!

Eva [4:20:00]: Hello, this is the student council president! You're from the Animal Lovers' Club, right? Is there an issue I can help you or your club with? ^ ^

Mimi [4:20:13]: (∩╹□╹∩) hands up waterpixie, you’re busted!

(((╹д╹;))) I know this is a public blog, but I still didn't think chances were high enough that anyone from my school would read it!!!!

Now I understand why Mimi's username is FaunaHime though hehe. She's part of the Animal Lovers' Club! Her friends are really into volunteering to help animals and for animals' rights, but they're also really against gaming because they say that it promotes violence against creatures. If only they could watch Mimi's PvP skills in action—then they could see that you don't have to hurt animals to play games; you can be violent against other people instead! Ah.. no, that may not be the point we want to make, huh...

With Mimi's help, we've also found out who our last two members, assassin RoyalTea and sorcerer AcuteMage, are~

Mimi [4:20:29]: I can’t believe you didn’t figure it out ( ≧Д≦)
Eva [4:20:37]: I-I'm sorry, I don't know if I understand.....
Mimi [4:21:04]: I’ve been following your blog this whole time, kukuku. FaunaHime at your service <3 We wanted to see if you could put the pieces together~ It’s so hard to act clueless, you know :c Ryan and I can’t hold out any longer
Eva [4:21:32]: Eeeeehhhh?!? what!!!! oh my... what !!! so you're FaunaHime O A O wait..... Ryan???
Mimi [4:21:50]: Oh, Royaltea! That’s Ryan from the tea club (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) he didn’t really want to play along, but I whined and whined until he agreed to humor me ୧༼✿ ͡◕ д ◕͡ ༽୨
Eva [4:22:23]: I...I should have known!!!! asdlfkdsjf so there's one more Gemini member left that I don't know of.. I don't even have any clues of who AcuteMage could be since he doesn't even talk much ⌣_⌣
Mimi [4:22:48]: oh! that’s Jay from the math club ٩(๑❛ワ❛๑)و he comes to the tea room to study all the time~ Ryan looked over his shoulder the other day and saw that he was strategizing for our boss fight. it was sooo cool! he mapped it out on pen and paper and everything! we haven’t told him yet, though. He’s pretty shy :c might scare him away, ya know? Eva [4:23:01]: ..... that easy?! °Д° I hope no one else at school knows about this too.. that'd be so embarrassing ( ̄  ̄|||) Mimi [4:23:22]: chienu and amjupy follow your blog too! you know~ the girls from the art club? you're a local celebrity, ufufufu. Eva [4:23:33]: W H A T I N T H E

And with that, we've somehow been able to find all 6 of the Gemini members!
We still haven't all gathered in one place in person yet, but it will be all kinds of awkward and fun when we do ^ ^

Until next time, enjoy your summer!
- "Leia" 



Sunday, August 7th, 2016


Hello! ´͈ ᵕ `͈

Tonight, something very exciting is happening!! It's my school's annual summer masquerade party ✧◡✧ But hopefully, it'll become something more than that..!

What all of Gemini has in common is that we like to play games, but we're scared to show others that side to ourselves, especially since gaming has such a bad reputation at school now ; ; But when we found each other and became friends, we realized that it helped us be more honest when we no longer felt alone. Now all 6 of us hang out a lot and we're not embarrassed anymore!! So we've been thinking about how we can help other students who might have these same feelings come out of their shells and see that we're all here together~ ; ◡ ;

The other day, a few of us visited Lia at the Korean Dance Club, and saw her choreography for a song called "Blue World" by... um.. Super.. Drawer? ; ̄▽ ̄ I don't remember heh

Anyway, we were inspired!! To try to create a comforting sort of blue world that means freedom and unity!

So we posted this message on the school's anonymous forum where we first met:
"The masquerade is coming!
If your charade is untrue, let blue shine through.
For gaming to renew, wear sapphire blue."

There haven't been any replies on the post so far.. But I hope that tonight at least a few people will join us. ; ◡ ;)9

Until next time, let's fill the world with sapphire blue!
- "Leia" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates