goodbye,myheart

Thursday, August 23, 2012

http://goodbyemyheart.tumblr.com/post/30021471751/geminimeetup-pt-1

So Mimi has started to use her tumblr, and her first post is her perspective of #GeminiMeetUp. While my overview post was more to have a recorded summary of events so as to never forget the memories, hers is.............

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FEELS Q________Q
MY HEART.
MY HEARSTRINGS HAVE BEEN TUGGED AND RIPPED OUT AND THROWN ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND NOW I GOTTA CLEAN DAT SHIT UP.

And I know all I've been talking about is Gemini this, Gemini that, Gemini5, G5, blahdeblahblahblahGerminaii... but really I'm quite happy for Mimi who's finally got to be in the embrace of her long-distance boyfriend of 10 months. [: Now who says that all internet-born-and-based relationships are meaningless and not real?
And Benton was an important part of the entire trip since he was with us everyday. ^^ He wasn't Gemini, but he was definitely accepted as one of us and we enjoyed spending time with him.

(I laugh too at the story of how Gino and Mimi tried to set me up with Benton, EXCEPT EVERYTHING BACKFIRED AND TOOK A HUGE TWIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


I'm really glad that everyone felt at home when they were here. ;; And a lot of them have expressed that they don't feel quite as home now that they've gone back to their real homes.... (And sadly don't get to eat as much anymore. D:) I also feel that my home is empty now, without them here.

Having reverted back to my old routine of being home alone all day, almost everyday, makes it hard for me to imagine that this house was once full of laughter and so many beloved people whose company I enjoyed.

I guess that's why I keep thinking about them and keep talking about them.. and blogging about them and tweeting about them and skyping about them and.... I ACTUALLY FEEL REALLY BAD FOR MY FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS AND STUFF LOL. I'm so sorry ;^; I was always pretty obsessed with Gemini (uh hello my phone wallpaper and that 5-page-long post I wrote last month when I was bored at work) but THIS IS THE WORST IT'S EVER BEEN HAHA. I'm really sorry. (_ _);;

Anyway, back to Mimi's post.
"Gemini wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for you, so thanks for being the glue that holds us all together."

This line here touched my heart deeply. ;w; I'm really glad to actually feel like.. I'm useful and important and needed. Thank you. <3

But yeah, I concur with Mimi entirely on all the messages she wrote (EXCEPT BENTON'S 'CAUSE AWKS). I'm really proud of everyone too.. and glad that I've got to see them all grow and learn. Everyone's changed so much in the positive way, has become stronger, and show so much compassion. ;u; -proud motherly expression of approval-



[11:34:24 PM] Eva: "Thanks for holding my hold on the Tiki Swirl"
[11:34:42 PM] ⊱⊱ Mimi ❝어떡하죠?❞: O AO
[11:34:45 PM] ⊱⊱ Mimi ❝어떡하죠?❞: shhhh
[11:34:59 PM] Chiisana: Q___Q.... <3 Mimiii ;; -hugs-
[11:35:08 PM] Chiisana: I will always hold your hold! ;; forever
[11:35:16 PM] Chiisana: and always ;v;
^ LOOOLOLOLOLOL

"PROMNOMNOM! O wO kekekeke. eva is probably barfing right now"
EEEWWWWWWWWW WTF -kog'maws all over her tumblr- GUUURL GET DAT SHET OUT OF MA FACE
AND NO GOOD MORNING. BREAKFAST IS NOT READY. DDD8<!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates