I miss...

Sunday, August 26, 2012

my G5 babies being within reach.
the touch of linking arms with Mimi. and her rolling on me+crushing my ribs to wake me up in the morning.
the touch of Jay falling asleep as he rested his head on my shoulder on the transit. and him letting me back-hug and hide behind him from the bears at the zoo.
the touch of Ryan holding and rubbing my hands when I was cold and scared of lions at the zoo. and him reaching for my hand when he was scared on the swinging ride.

I DON'T PARTICULARLY MISS CHIISANA 'CAUSE SHE'S STILL RIGHT HERE and I can stalk her at her house anytime. =v=;;
Still though I guess I miss seeing her being so herself and so surrounded by people she was really comfortable with. ^^ It was a nice sight.

Driving by my lonesome.. makes me really miss having everyone in my car. xD on our adventures.
Ryan who always sat in the front seat and took care of the music and AC controls, Mimi who scream-sang along to songs with me, and Jay and Chiisana who always fell asleep in the back seat. <3

I really miss how we'd jokingly play adults and children hahaha. ;u;
Me (the wifeband), Mimi (the umma/mama), Ryan (the huswife), Jay (THE child), Chiisana (other child), and Jeffrey (forgotten child).


I also miss Jeffrey. Even though he didn't come to our G5 Cali meet-up.
I can never say any of this to his face and I know he can't be bothered to ever see this blog so I'll just write this all here LOL.

I really did enjoy getting to meet Jeffrey when I went to Australia in June though~ I'm so happy that I don't have to regret not having met him, not having watched him star in his school musical, not having pinched his gigantic cheeks. xDD
(BY THE WAY. I FEEL EXTREMELY ACCOMPLISHED in the fact that I have pinched the cheeks of every single Gemini member. All 6. :D <3)

But yeah, I always feel pretty bad for Jeffrey... because of the distance that's kind of inevitable ;; that he has from the rest of us: due to location, timezones, age, interests...
He's basically the only member that has a life LOL. So he's not online that often in the first place, and even when he is online, the rest of us are asleep because we're on opposite sides of the globe. And I feel bad that even when we are online at the same time, there are a lot of things we talk about that he can't relate to. And it's not really anyone's fault. Just. ;___;

I used to talk to him a lot though xD He was my bitching buddy back in the day and even before we were dubbed Gemini duet partners. So I miss that~

But yeah, despite all this and despite the lack of attention it seems we give him--AND HOW CREEPY THIS SOUNDS--I do think of this boy a lot and treasure our friendship :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates