Labels

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Added a labels gadget to the side of the page. :>
They're basically what I tag my posts with... because I like that kind of organization and easy access. =A=

I'd hate for my big, and slightly more significant posts to be buried under all my rants and daily trivialities... :< So I've labelled those specific posts with "#highlight."
(So far it's just the 4-page-long #GeminiMeetUp post and 5-page-long thingy about the members of Gemini but yeah LOLL. In case those things're to be revisited or referenced.)


[On another note, I kind of actually prefer wordpress to blogspot because I'm witnessing a lot of inefficiency here LOL. But it's okay. Using another server was a change that I wanted. I don't want to use tumblr for this kind of thing though because blogspot feels more like a personal space, while tumblr is more about community. And I don't want all my thoughts to be drowned out by reblogs haha.]

(FUNNY BECAUSE this post is about labels... yet I don't know what to label this post. So leaving it label-less yeeee :DDDD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates