notitle

Monday, August 27, 2012

Rambling for a bit because I'm backing stuff onto CDs so I can delete them off my super slow computer.. and because of this, I can't mix because Audition's insane lag will just multiply in intensity. =A=;;;

So I started school last Wednesday~ College sophomore year.
Ahahhahahaha the first day was the worst..... .-. Parking was no joke.
I got to school at 10 AM.
My first class starts at 10:30 AM.

And do you know what time I finally found a parking space?
Freaking 10:54 AM. ._____.;;;
Nearly an HOUR of me driving around several parking garages, screaming nasty profanities and ramming my fists on my steering wheel--until I FINALLY stalked down a person going to her car and staked claim on my poor victim. D:< But yeah, it ended up being in the parking garage the FURTHEST from my class (sob the other ones were right next to it) so it was a long walk, and I ended up being 40+ minutes late for my first class.. on the first day.... -flips a building-

But yeah, I should've thought back when I registered 10:30 as my first class about how parking usually fills up by 9:30. :c I'd always only started classes at 9 so I never had this problem before.

Today......I got really lucky.
I drove through the entire parking garage, all the way up to the roof... still couldn't find any parking... and made my way down.......... O A O;;; and I was reaching the bottom and end of where students were allowed to park--stressing out like crazy because I didn't want to be late again--AND THEN I SPOT A REALLY NICE GUY GOING TO HIS CAR AND HE LETS ME HAVE HIS SPACE. //A// I WAS SO LUCKY.
But yeah, iono what I'm gonna do for the rest of the year :/ Today was merely chance. aaaaahhhhh asdkl I don't wanna have to stress out and rush so much like this every morning ;;

Anyway, I have a public speaking class.... ;A; damn required GE's. alskdfj this means I'm going to be crying a lot this semester. I can'tttttttt. I don't like speaking and I have stage fright and I don't do people

I mean, I've been eating lunch by myself in my car :'c I was lucky that on my first day of school, Ian was generous enough to have a phone call with me for 55 minutes and keep me company.. <3

BUT YEAH IDK EW SCHOOL. I hate school :<

1 comment:

  1. Although this is a rather weak suggestion coming from me (sorry ;w;) maybe think that there's no one in front of you while doing the public speaking? Or you can eat some nice foods before the public speaking~
    I'm sorry about my sucky suggestions XD Good luck and I hope you can get through school successfully!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates