Answer

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

...........................
I uploaded a full solo cover.
This is my first solo cover since "The Boys" in January 2012. And it's full. And it's a vocaloid song.
I'M ACTUALLY PRETTY SHOCKED AT MYSELF and it's okay if you're not but .... WOW I.. I UPLOADED A FULL SOLO COVER. GUYS.

Guys. I actually get to use the "covers (solos/duets)" label on this post.

But yeah, this is what I've been working on lately! .....It kind of actually stole all of the time that I spent not at work, sleeping, or hanging out with people. Somehow. It probably doesn't show. Oh well! ;v;

Thank you for listening if you did!<3
Everyone's kindness is just alksdflksdf //// it makes me so flustered god damn it


【Cover】 Answer 【Eva】
I can't believe that I finished a whole solo--and of a vocaloid song, at that--either.

Song: Answer (sequel to "Just Be Friends")
MP3: https://app.box.com/s/rn2n5t15zjbcazo...
Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOyCXm...
◆ Music & Lyrics: Dixie Flatline (mylist/4193884)
◆ Original Vocals: Megurine Luka
◆ Illust & Movie: Mogeratta (mylist/22088435)
◆ English Translation: Flurotie

(Thank you ChiisanaChanx3 for helping to teach me harmonies! YOUDABEST.)

I have special feels reserved for this song from having been present when Dixie premiered it at Anime Expo 2012. ;u;

Dedicated to AX2012's Day Zero, AX2013's BCSD Club, and everyone I've had the pleasure of meeting! Thanks for the fun♥ I'll probably be cosplaying Kido Tsubomi (Kagerou Project) again for next year's AX so if you spot me, feel free to say hi~


Kenta mashed up my version with Lizz's version of this song with Razzy's English lyrics. ^^ It's kind of strange at first because we're singing in different languages, but it's a nice listen once you get used to it. Lizz's sweet voice<3
Answer ( Eva JP x Lizz ENG ).mp3

6 comments:

  1. I agree with Kenta. You two seriously need to duet! >w<

    Anyways, you sound really pretty and soft and fluffy and //casually sleeps on your voice imeanwhat

    LOL I bet when I finally do upload a cover, I'll be just as shocked as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO SLEEP ON VOICE??
      I feel like you and Alyssa are always so supportive of me /// thank you

      Delete
    2. Make a pillow from all the fluff and nice things! >w<

      Ahaha no prob~ That's what we're here for! //waves pompoms and whatnot

      Delete
  2. Yay your solo is out! *A*
    Since Lee Chao basically said what I wanted to say I'll just simply say you sound amazing~
    Good work for getting your solo out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehe, like I said to Lee, I feel like you two are always so supportive of me so thank you!!

      Delete
    2. No problem! As I always say, that's what friends do ^^

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates