Chiisana - Shiwa

Friday, July 12, 2013

YEE.
The best friend has uploaded a new video and as her unofficial PR person, I need to share it. Well I would share it anyway because it's gorgeous but HERE. TAKE IT. ^^ I guarantee it's really pretty and will give you feels.

(I didn't really help with the mix much; I just adjusted some things and then "supervised" while she mixed it in my room ahahaha. It's so funny because her description's talking about smiling--all complete with the ヽ(;▽;)ノ face--but behind the scenes, she tried to ragequit on the mix so many times.)


しわ / Wrinkle 【小さな】

「しわ」
"Wrinkle"
Music & Lyrics: buzzG
PV & Illust.: mogellatte
Subtitles: AmeSubs
Vocals: Chiisana (小さな)
Mix: Chiisana, Eva
mp3: https://app.box.com/s/w84eij24rfbh4jl...

Now everyone, let's all get married, grow old together, and smile! 
ヽ(;▽;)ノ 


-Chiisana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates