SO MUCH TO DO; SO LITTLE TIME.

Friday, July 19, 2013

GUGUGUGUGU

Things I should finish ASAP:
-recording solo cover and mixing it (it's mostly done yaaay!!)
-recording other solo cover that has to be done by a certain day
-cropping image for chorus animation
-VLOG ABOUT AX/DISNEYLAND TRIP...
-PICTURE POST ABOUT AX/DISNEYLAND TRIP...
-COSPLAY PICS POST FROM AX...
-and then it occurred to me today that I've actually still yet to post the pictures from #GeminiMeetUp shame on me...

So sad though, how it now kinda feels like a chore. but I want to commit to stuff... and I have all these videos and pics from AX so I know I should share them, and I've always promised that I would. It's just actually doing it that's tedious and I can't find adequate time to get everything done, sob. Well, I've been focusing mostly on the covers so I can get those uploaded soon.. I guess that's a somewhat sufficient excuse for not having posted AX stuff even though AX was weeks ago. But it's so tedious.....

4 comments:

  1. Take your time! There's no rush because you never promised a fixed date! Good luck uploading everything! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's no deadline for something, then don't sweat about it! Go worry about the deadline stuff first! >w< Priorities and stuff!

    Besides, if you're not busy when you post the GeminiMeetUp stuff, then you get to watch me spazz. won't that be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huehueheuueheue lee spazzing. anticipating.

      Ehhh nothing really has a deadline except for that one cover.. ;w; but it'd be nice to have everything done really soon haha.

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates