kidoconfessions

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Some rambling confessions since I don't have time to write any proper posts haha.

I'm sorry Kanso that I keep using these pictures everywhere but they represent my cosplaying experience so well!!

Lately I've been really attached to Kido Tsubomi from Kagerou Project and the fact that I cosplayed her (with the help of Yanovi, Myst, and Chiisana who helped to make everything). And I've been enthralled by the friends I've made from the KagePro cosplay meet-up at AX. ;v; They're all great.

I feel bad because I went into the whole cosplay thing without knowing anything about Kagerou Project LOL. Although I tried researching a little to familiarize myself with the characters and their names, and the general idea of the plot and whole universe... though the songs are still kinda eh to me. But then I've always been kinda impartial to that musical style common to vocaloid songs.

Somehow, despite hardly knowing much, Kido became my immediate favorite. Well, besides the fact that everyone basically was like EVA YOU'RE KIDO AND THAT'S FINAL when we decided that we'd do a group cosplay of KagePro. Though I have to agree with their decision tbh-- :'D

Anyway, today I finally checked out the Kagerou Days manga, and I kind of wish that I had done this before AX because my understanding of everything is a lot clearer now!
AND KIDO. IS SO. ENDEARING.
I DON'T KNOW. I LOVE HER. AND I WAS RIGHT TO LOVE HER FROM THE START QAQ


alskdfjlsdf she and I have a lot of similarities. ;^; We're both known for our death glares HAHAHA. And she's so responsible, logical, tries so hard to be strong, and is actually a huge scaredy-cat. I love that her ability is the "eye concealing" one, which is almost like invisibility--I can relate because I've always been plagued with not having much of a presence.. which is both good and bad because I can't stand attention. (Though this is more relevant to the past because I've been becoming bolder and not quite so invisible anymore ;v;)

I also love that she's so abusive towards Kano. She's always beating him up and calling him an idiot... OOPS which is exactly what I did LOL~ Ahahahaha I kinda felt like she'd be like that (though tbh it's mostly my own natural personality spilling out...), but I had no idea how accurate I was since I hadn't read the manga at the time of AX. I posted those pictures on tumblr and I'm still alksdjfklsf ////// at the couple compliments I received. Someone even said that we're really in character! AND NOW THAT I'VE SEEN KIDO IN ACTION, I UNDERSTAND LOLOLOL uhuhuhu violence


Uuughh... I have to admit. That I really enjoyed cosplaying at AX. It was kind of fun being recognized and being stopped and asked for pictures. I normally hate being seen and can't stand too much attention, but for some reason--maybe because I wasn't being myself but rather a character--I felt so confident and amazing. I think it satisfied my secret desire to try modeling. ;x; ..... I mean, I am tall for an Asian female. And everyone's always said I should try. And most of my tall female friends from high school actually started modelling themselves, which just adds to my insecurity and slight jealousy. But I don't have the guts to model.

Now that I have everything at my disposal, I'd like to cosplay Kido more actually. I just wish I had a nice camera to take nice pictures with. ;n; So you can probably expect some camwhoring in the near future. I may not be the best Kido, but I think I fit her decently, and it's really exciting for me to have a character like this! I really enjoyed being her--what with the glaring at the world and abusing people. 8D It'd be fun if one day I worked myself up to be recognized by people as the Kido cosplayer but that's just me making dumb greedy wishes la la la la~

I still need to post my pictures from AX, but as soon as I'm finished with writing this post, I'm going right back to mixing my upcoming solo cover. :c I'm aiming to upload today! So please anticipate it ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates