justsaying.

Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm no great mixer. But I don't think I need to be to be bothered by some of these inflated egos I've seen around. I think there's a pretty big difference between professional audio engineering and the stuff that we do for youtube; yet some that know only one think they know and are capable of the other. There are different problems and circumstances, and thus different solutions and different values.
It doesn't matter how much you know about professional procedures, how many numbers you can spout from your ass, or even how much you've read on techniques. If you can't deliver--and if you can't put the time, effort, and interest into a mix--then I'm not impressed by your arrogant walkless talk.

1 comment:

  1. yeah i get you. i constantly see this one mixer who i will not name that beats down on and harshly criticizes other mixers, yet honestly his work is really.... not quality. at all.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates