Fire to Cars: A Texting Conversation

Friday, September 27, 2013


Eva: [Chiisa] can you please send this to me on LINE? Thanks
Chiisana: ???? What is that even??? I'm scared???
Eva: Yeah... We found it in our parking lot
Chiisana: I'm scared if I download this, my phone will become haunted
Eva: LOL...
Chiisana: Sent


Eva: Kamsahamnida LOL i'm so sorry.. My boss made me pose in front of it with her wtf omfg HAHAHAHA
Chiisana: POSE????? LOLOLOL LIKE A TOURIST ATTRACTION OR THE WINCHESTER MYSTERY HOUSE OR SOMETHING
Chiisana: Winchester mystery car
Chiisana: When was that even there? Did it happen overnight? Was the police called? @A@
Eva: Yeah overnight and we're standing out here right now while some firemen look at it haha. AND YEAH IT WAS RIDICULOUS SHE MADE ME DO LIKE A SHOWGIRL POSE. ......
Chiisana: OMG.....LOL....
Chiisana: Gosh I hope no one was hurt.. Who would set fire to a car like that
Eva: So tempted to reference Adele right now... "This thing is completely burned. I've never seen a car so..well burned LOL" -fireman
Chiisana: I typed "I SET FIYAHH TO THE CAR" and then erased it
Eva: ..It's k I would have too.
Chiisana: Because the government might look at our texts and I'll get arrested for referencing Adele


Oh, you know, just a typical day at the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates