Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fuck I've been so picture-happy lately AHAHAHA this always happens like I'll go through this period completely dry of pictures and then suddenly they come like a storm of bullets. ㄱ ㄱ

I just. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING DRESS-UP, which.. is a little noticeable if you actually go back through all my picture posts.
It was just this moment when I realized that I had high-waist jeans and a somewhat high-crop top. And I was like,

WOAH OAO
I HAVE A... NOT AS CONSERVATIVE-AS-USUAL TYPE OF OUTFIT
let's try putting it on and seeing what I look like

..welp I'll never wear this in public..

let's
take a picture
and then throw it onto my blog like I do with everything

and then never do this again


Idk I don't drink and plan to never go clubbing or to parties or anything and I dress like t h i s (otherwise, dress shirts or t-shirts) and I'm just pretty conservative in general--apart from my profanity--so to me, this is dress-up HAHAHAHA. Other than the fact that I wear short shorts, I don't own anything that's..even relatively wild. But at least now I know I have SOMETHING KIND OF if my alter ego ever wants to come out to play??? no


well shit you actually clicked

yo i'mma just not feel guilty anymore YOU CLICKED IT WAS YOUR CHOIICEEE

 
  

my arm looks like jelly

that's all
move along; nothing else to see here~

2 comments:

  1. omfg you look so good omfgomfgomofmomgog *_____________________*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates