Pictures from Disney's CA Adventure! (AX2013)

Thursday, September 12, 2013

(2 months late...)

Here's a link to Myst's AX write-up because I'm too lazy to talk about all the things we did HAHA.
The people featured here are: Myst, Chiisana, Chiizu, Karu, Ian, Andy, and me.

...I also didn't include all the pictures because I'm also too lazy to do more Chiisana!censoring.......
But there's not much point to this post anyway since you can see everything that we did in my vlog!

We invite you in~



Chiisana lookin' like an Asian fashion website cute hipster clothing model



Andy (who was really excited about otters) and Eva

Ian and Chiisana (PAREFURA~)

cutie Karu [and Myst]


Our three kitties, the graduates!

yummy♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates