Late night rambling #8

Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's this horrible cycle where I'm miserable and insecure during the daytime, and I'm tired, stressed, and often feel alone. Then at night, I look back and go, "No, you know what? You've got to take care of yourself because nobody will for you. You may feel alone but who cares? You have to suck it up and you have to be strong. For yourself." And the next day, I fall weak to depressed thoughts again, and am again wishing for some kind of support I can lean on. Or at least someone who at least seems to give half a shit that I'm not okay most of the time.
It's sad. I think we're all looking for attention. Emotionally, mostly--and god am I guilty of that and hate it. I realized what we're all looking for is someone's care; we want to be cared about and are let down when we find ourselves feeling alone. But we're all so busy wanting to be cared about that I think a lot of times, many people forget to care about others. SO IT'S A PARADOX... A RIPPLING DOMINO EFFECT.

Also I think my ability to go from LALALALA~~ to emo faster than a thirsty fangirl chasing her oppar is kind of remarkable LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, yes. I always feel like I'm ON TOP OF THE FLIPPIN WORLD MOTHEREFFERS at night, and I'm just like "This is really really not the time for this." It sucks since it means that I don't have motivation to put any effort in my looks in the daytime ahaha~ And freaking moodswings. I once walked down a hall and went from ;^; to ~*~ OwO ~*~ to .__. and was just like what is this even.

    Maybe we can be like Sailor Moon or something! FIGHTING EVIL (feelings) BY MOONLIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOODSWINGS ARE SO OP AHAHAHA
      I feel ya.....

      Fighting evil by moonlight!
      Hating the entire world by daylight!
      Never bothering to put up a good fight!
      We are the ones; we're Lee and Eva.

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates