YO IMMA ONLY SAY THIS ONCE SO LISTEN UP

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm actually feeling really good about myself today, as everyone should all the time! Bad days and mistakes don't change who you are, after all ;u; so even through tribulations, I hope everyone reading this will be proud of themselves and won't be afraid of embracing their own qualities and uniqueness. Shit this sounds like a preach but you know, you're more clever and charming than you think. Not to mention, generous and likable. And all this makes you attractive. You probably don't see it but it's all there. Don't be so hard on yourself please and thank you. ;u;

5 comments:

  1. Although I'm not extremely sure on who you're saying this to, I feel cheered up reading this message! Thank you despite the fact that the message probably isn't directed to me XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAY I feel like the purpose of this post is fulfilled then!
      It's directed to anyone and everyone :)

      Delete
    2. Ah, thank you! I think I'll keep this page with me so I'll work harder then ^^

      Delete
  2. I should print this and tape it to my bedroom wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe <3333
      You too; don't be so hard on yourself!

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates