10 reasons to be happy with my life:

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Positivities only; there are plenty of negativities, but none of them are allowed in this post. D8< Self esteem boost, go!

1. I have the greatest, most wonderful best friend who's essentially me but physically not.

2. I have amazing and talented friends to hang out with in the form of #NYA, with whom I have lots of fun.

3. After 2 and a half years, I still haven't been fired from my job. ANDDDDD I was among 5 recipients of my company's "supurb" service award!

4. I was valedictorian in high school and still earn straight A's in university with my work ethic.

5. I've improved so much at mixing.

6. I'm always trying to improve at singing and right now is when I feel the most sure of myself in terms of ability.

7. I've come to like my appearance, whether I try to present myself or not.

8. I know my good assets and when to be proud of myself. I value myself and have been more confident.

9. I've been starting to expand into cosplay, and the productivity I had in working on things as well as how fast I learned to sew despite having no experience makes me feel good about myself. Also, it's fun~

10. This is more applicable to the past, but it absolutely makes my world when anybody tells me I've inspired or motivated them in some way, or that they look up to me. Nothing means more than knowing I've been a positive influence on somebody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates