Kasper

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I have a special greed for rapping.
Not that singing isn't important to me--I love it and am always working to improve. But I feel like I wouldn't be satisfied just with that, and that's why I started mixing and animating (gave up on this, nope, no more) too. But I really like rapping aside from the fact that it's fun and you get to focus on your pronunciation, attitude, and rhythm. (Totally unrelated to singing sob sorry I can't sing fast just because I rap.)
I like that it's something that sets me apart and makes me unique. And it's on grounds many female coverists don't dare to tread. Plus it's harder for girls to rap well/sound good rapping so it's a challenge. I go back and forth between phases of "I reaaaa~lly want to become a better singer!" (largely driven by karaoke) and "I really wanna develop as a rapper of my own style!" and right now I'm rutstuck in the latter.


So yesterday, I found my new role model... uAu Her name's Serine Lee, stagename KASPER.
I checked out her rapping and was impressed because while she doesn't have that low voice most of the better-known underground female rappers have (which isn't my preference ngl), she's got a good sense of attitude and flow. I admire that she pulls it off really well. She also writes her raps, which I'm envious of because even if I start learning Korean now, I wouldn't be eloquent or witty enough to do that--and me rapping in English sounds corny.



And then I found out she's a youtuber and +1 RESPECT.

And then I found out she's REALLY PRETTY. AND ADORABLE.



And then I found out she even does MAKE-UP TUTORIALS.



And then I found out she also sings, has been a trainee, and will officially debut soon. She's so inspiring *A*





I'm done being me WHERE CAN I SIGN TO BECOME KASPER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates