A Busy Spring Break!!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Insert the implications of this post's title here. While it's tiring, I'm glad it's been busy because once this week's over, I'll be loaded with school projects, my friends will be even busier, and Chiisana will be gone until summer. So it's great that we're getting lots of fun time in now! ^^

It's probably because I've been out everyday but I've been having a hard time sitting still in front of the computer during the times I can. Mixing and online responsibilities used to not be a very big problem because they were all that occupied my free time, but now it's not only difficult to make time for them, I ALSO DON'T WANNA. I DON'T WANNA MIX AAAAAH but I really should because there are people counting on me. aigoo.

Quick summary of Spring Break before I collapse in bed!

Friday, 21st: Stayed up til 5 AM helping with something ahahahh

Saturday, 22nd: Myst's house for a viewing party of the Serendipity Chorus Battle round 2 entries, featuring a drinking game in which we had to drink every time a NYA (Norcal Youtube Alliance) member was in a group.. or there was moving hair in the animation.
I've had a couple trial sips of alcohol before, but on this day I actually drank for the very first time!! It was kind of a surprise to everyone--including myself. After a hard lemonade and a glass of soda mixed stuff, I got very pink but felt sober through all of it. Thankfully, by the end of the night, I felt like I never drank anything at all. xD It was an interesting experience and I'm glad I successfully survived. Even though I'm 21 in a little over a month, I don't know if this'll happen again very much because designated driver status yo.

Sunday, 23rd: San Francisco adventure with almost all of NYA! <3 Purikura included.

Monday, 24th: Work. And then an evening to relax which I spent not doing any mixing because I couldn't bring myself to sob!!

Tuesday, 25th: Work. Picked up Chiisana and drove around to a bunch of places looking for make-up things. Got back to my house for a spontaneous sleepover and started out experimental make-up adventure after midnight. At 4 AM, we each had one eye done (fake lashes and all) and gave up to go to sleep.

Wednesday, 26th: Worked on cosplay with Yanovi and Chiisana! Got things done! Ate Korean food!

Thursday, 27th: Oh hey that's today! Well--yesterday, since it's 1 AM.
Had lunch with Chiisana, Yanovi, Karu, and Chris/Hakuro at Misoya Ramen. ^o^ Then we all split up but I hung out with Chiisana for a couple more hours. We picked up her brother from school, went to Safeway to get ingredients for our cookie monster ice cream milkshake, returned to her house and failed to find her blender, and so I went home. Relaxed a bit. AND THEN I GOT SOME MIXING DONE HOORAY. I need to do more of it. Soon. When I can. Eventually.

Friday, 28th: I will have work... and then I think the plan is to head over after to Chiisana's to try making the milkshake since she found her blender. And then sleepover at Yanovi's????

Saturday, 29th: NYA had plans to go to a beach/do a bit of hiking, BUT............ it's gonna rain. and we haven't discussed this yet. hm. HM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates