Unadulteration

Sunday, March 16, 2014


J Rabbit - Happy Things

^o^ In such a great mood right now! And this video really exemplifies it.

     KaiRoland8  6 months ago
     I want to be their friends. They're just bursting with unadulterated excitement to be alive.


For some reason, this might just be my favorite youtube comment ever. I've never seen the use of the word "unadulterated" before, and it just feels so.... telling and true. Despite a pessimistic connotation in associating being an adult with impurity, I find it truthful and the term gives me delight because it implies the untainted wonder and enchantment in the spirit of a child. I can now accept that growing up is inevitable, but I never want to let go of my childish heart.

The weather in California is absolutely perfect. ^^ I feel like I've achieved such a simple but irreplaceable happiness today. Gliding through a park on heelys in sunny weather with a friend while enjoying a cookie ice cream sandwich from an ice cream truck--I didn't realize until after how much this is like a dream come true. An unspectacular, beautiful experience of belated childhood fulfillment. And I'm no longer afraid of garnering public attention heelying in an era when heelys are nearly extinct. xD I would love if heelys and rollerblades could make a comeback.

What's also wonderful is comfortable yet not entirely familiar friendship that carries no romantic implications. No burden, no worry, no need to gauge for the potentially unwanted or awkward, and just exciting companionship.

And now I return to homework. But at least I have J Rabbit music to accompany me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates