All it takes are little things

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

  • walking through campus for the first time disallowing myself from staring at the ground or pretending to be on my phone, and not avoiding eye contact
  • telling a stranger to have a nice day
  • speaking up to change an order at a cafe rather than regretting
  • taking the stairs even if I'm parked on the 6th floor and people stare (laziest school ever)
  • joking with a classmate I've never interacted with before
  • smiling whenever I look into a mirror
  • daring once more to fantasize with a light heart
  • having a moment of melancholic nostalgia but ultimately realizing that I'm happy with my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates