Today

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I have no plans.
Last night was bittersweet as I realized both how much I enjoyed this Spring Break, and the impending emptiness as it's over. Partings are always sad even though I know I should just appreciate what good times were spent. I was just overcome with a pang of emptiness when it occurred to me that I'm returning to the usual silence, companionlessness, lack of motion and adventure and things to always look forward to. Although it felt like Spring Break was over, it was strange that I still had one more day (today) but nothing to do and no one to see? In some ways, I thought that it would've been easier had I immediately needed to ease back into my busy life with work and school.

I guess now I'm okay that it ended up this way. I was pretty tired and didn't get out of bed until 4 PM LOL.. Plus I've been meaning to blog about things since last week but had no time to sit down and do it. And I guess I have a lot of things to do. I just. don't have motivation. :'D

While I think we enjoyed Spring Break to the highest capacity we could given what we had, I can't say there were no regrets. >_> There were lots of frustrations, and I'm still frustrated with a lot of people... Take control of your own life because you can. Try stepping out of your comfort zone sometimes. Don't drop everyone in your life for one or two things. Try to contribute instead of always waiting for others to take the reins. Don't ignore people and especially your friends who try to reach out to you. Don't ruthlessly take advantage of others. Try listening to what others have to say. AND WHY DID IT HAVE TO RAIN ON THE ONE DAY we've been planning to go to the beach for since over a month ago?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates