Complaining

Thursday, September 20, 2012

because this isn't twitter so I don't feel guilty for spamming and can do whatever the heck I want DD8<



But yeah asjdlfkjsdklf aaaahhhhhhh work today is stressful............ At one point during summer, we had 5 interns simultaneously... but now that school has started and most of them aren't going to college in the area, the only intern left is me. :<
(Actually I saw someone else's name in the timecard folder so I DON'T KNOW IF MAYBE THEY HIRED ANOTHER O__O but nobody told me about her because as always, nobody tells me anything.)

In any case, my responsibilities have doubled. And my workload is suddenly through the roof. Even my boss, who's never said something like this before, said, "You'll be working a lot today," when she came by with a huge stack of papers for me.
And next month, my boss is going on vacation. And I'm one of the main people that will be covering for her. Which means my responsibilities will quadruple AND I WILL MOST LIKELY DIE--okay maybe not something that extreme but I sure enough won't be okay.

I hardly even have time to breathe..... ;_____; Right now I'm ranting here for a bit because 1) I'm trying to keep myself off twitter for today to enhance productivity, and 2) I'm on lunchbreak and althoughhhhh I do still have a bunch of work to do, AT LEAST FOR THIS LUNCHBREAK, IDC. I DON'T EVEN CARE. QURL I DUN EVEN CARE. This is my rant time DDDDDDD:<

Uuuugghhhhhhhhhhhh I was hoping I miiight be able to get off a bit early today or have some spare time to work on my 5 minute speech that I have to give in class TOMORROW--which I am in no way ready for because I've been feeling physically shitty since Monday when I almost passed out--BUT NOPE. Looking at the current amount of work in my hands, it seems I might actually have to work overtime. ._____.

ASDLFKDSJFLK THE SPEECH TOMORROW AAAAAAAHHH I'M SCARED fuck fuck fuck ;________; I can't do public speaking.. I hate speaking in general >_> I stutter even just in casual conversation and I don't like peopleeeee ;; AND. FIVE MINUTES LONG. CAN I MEMORIZE THAT MUCH IN JUST ONE NIGHT......?

Also I have 3 exams next week.
herp.
Sleep-kun, farewell..!
Sanity-kun, it was nice not really ever knowing you..!
League-kun, goodbye for a while..!! -waves hanky-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates