Saranghae Saranghae

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I really like Miryo's (rapper of Brown Eyed Girls) song, "I Love You I Love You," which features Sunny from SNSD. In fact, I really like Miryo's solo album in general and went through this period of VERY MUCH wanting to cover "Leggo" (featuring BEG's Narsha).. ;A; I was super persistent in trying to manually make an instrumental by copying+pasting beats onto a vocal remove, or attempting to recreate elements with composition programs in my Music Technology class..... but alas, I was met with failure and let the idea go. =v=;;

But then I recently fell back into love with "I Love You I Love You" because I sing along to it as it plays in my car, and it's been stuck in my head. 8DDDDDDD It's also what I'm looking for because it has ballad-esque singing, plus rapping which I've been in the mood to do lately.

A-a-a-and now I'm a little tempted to do a solo cover of it because it ACTUALLY HAS A DECENT-SOUNDING FANMADE INSTRUMENTAL.. -le gasp-

I don't have time though to focus on solo covers, which is why I haven't uploaded anything in 8 months. >< It's not that I'm lazy or inactive... I'm actually very active because I always have group things I'm working on. But on top of that and my suffocatingly busy life, I just don't have time for solos.

BUT YEAH HI. I recorded this short bit on a whim yesterday. *A*)// No mixing at all; literally just raws on top of an instrumental.

https://www.box.com/s/hmurtedxpgqnh74ya3lr

Sob it's so sad though that I only got time to do a spontaneous recording session purely for FUN and for MYSELF because:
Evening class was cancelled
>> Eva plans to use this opportunity to take a nap
>> Uses some of nap time to record.

These 27 seconds took like two hours to do HAHAHAHA I'm so slow at learning raps sobbbbb. Not to mention, pronouncing Korean really quickly is rather difficult for me. ;^; I have such an awkward accent. As usual, I wish I had a deeper/more mature voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates