Monday, September 17, 2012

Trying to do this quickly so this is just a compilation of some of my tweets from just a moment ago.


Something really scary happened to me today and I don't think I'm okay.

I was really scared I was gonna have a stroke or something.

It was in my step training class and we were exercising a bit past my limit.. ;; and suddenly I was hit by this massive dizzy attack

I feel so bad because I was the only person in this class ever to have to suddenly sit down and not participate but I just couldn't take it

I suddenly couldn't see clearly, my ears were plugged and everything sounded underwater, and I couldn't balance myself while standing up ><

I usually never sweat but I guess I overexerted because I was suddenly sweating like a man ;; and I couldn't stop sneezing afterwards

I'm pretty good at persevering mentally but ughhhhhh my physical endurance is negative >_< and I know I lack sleep and have a lot of anxiety

I don't know what's wrong with me but I don't think I'm okay. So after I eat and I finalize this mix, I'm just gonna roll in bed ;u; byee

Man driving home from school today was so scary HAHAHAHA at one point, I forgot which pedal was which. OH LORDYYYY



But yeah uh I kind of feel terrible right now (physically and guilt-wise) andddd..... I kind of just want to disappear for the rest of the day and hang around in bed. >< Tomorrow I'll work twice as hard!! ;w;)9 to make up for loss of today's time........

Fuck I have to give a 5-minute speech on Friday and I still need to prepare that aljdsfksjdlfkj

Feeling kind of humiliated for appearing like such a weakling in front of everyone and being a problem for even my teacher who had to stop to check on me.. because I tend to pride myself as a model student and a person that stubbornly persists and fights on, but I couldn't do it and I guess I'm glad I decided to stop and sit down because otherwise, I might have fainted. Just disappointed in myself and my lack of strength.

Anyway I don't really feel like being around for today so bye bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates