No Time Limit

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It was recently our Ryannn's<3 birthday, on September 4th. [:

And for this occasion, Jay has uploaded his first full solo cover!! *A*)// Ryan's so lucky to receive such a wonderful gift~
(JR's friendship is so cute eee ;u;)

Um. Yeah.
.........................
We spent a good moment in Gemini chat doing nothing but spazzing over how adorable and precious Jay is. Here, have an excerpt:

[9/4/2012 10:55:37 PM] Chiisana: OMG
[9/4/2012 10:55:38 PM] Chiisana: ASKDFJLASDJKLDS
[9/4/2012 10:55:40 PM] Chiisana: QAAAAAAAAAAAAQ
[9/4/2012 10:55:42 PM] Ryannie: IKR
[9/4/2012 10:55:43 PM] Chiisana: THIS IS SO CUTE AHHHH
[9/4/2012 10:55:43 PM] Ryannie: SDFJLSGSLIG
[9/4/2012 10:55:46 PM] Eva: Q//A//Q
[9/4/2012 10:56:08 PM] Eva: ALSKDFJLSDK
[9/4/2012 10:56:38 PM] Ryannie: LMAO EVA
[9/4/2012 10:56:39 PM] Chiisana: I-I'M DYING Q_______Q
[9/4/2012 10:56:42 PM] Ryannie: we tweeted the same thing
[9/4/2012 10:56:43 PM] Eva: I THINK WE'RE ALL DYING
[9/4/2012 10:56:43 PM] Ryannie: LOLLLL
[9/4/2012 10:56:48 PM] Jay: ; ~ ;
[9/4/2012 10:56:49 PM] Jay: nooo!



【Jay】 No Time Limit 「ノータイムリミット」を歌ってみた 
(user/JaySingYou)

*A* The song is so perfect for Ryan, whose nickname is No Limit Ryan. (Saint Jay, Troll? Jeffrey, Hidden Gem Chiisana, Mimi Mama, and then....... just plain Eva. sobbu. I'm the most ambiguous character out of us all and never have a specific role.)
And it's such a cute song, which is.. perfect. Just. Perfection. Okay. Moe perfection.


Also, this part of the video description really touched my heart:
"So I dedicate this to Gemini as well, as thanks for being there for me! I wish we had 'No Time Limit' during our Gemini trip, those 10 days went by so slowly, but in a good way! I believe we didn't waste time at all during the trip :3 I enjoyed everyone's company and I wish we can be around each other again in the future, maybe as a full cast this time~"

;w; I also wish we had no time limit. My chest was clenching.. when Jay said in Gemini chat that the part in the video where everyone fades away reminds him of when they had to say goodbye to me and Chiisana at the airport. ;__________________;
That last airport scene is probably one of the moments I'll never forget. When I hugged Jay tightly and he told me not to cry (even though I didn't, but him saying that to me just made me want to even more).. and then me yelling at Ryan for not giving me a firm enough hug because he was holding his laptop. :< And then that last look as they turned around before walking through the gate and we were all trying to smile but our quivering frowns kept seeping through. ;;

Everything reminds me of the trip. The rack in the bathroom which used to hold our 5 matching towels. Mimi's shampoo and conditioner that she left here. The floor that Jay kept rolling around on. The side of my bed that Ryan always curled up in.

Our matching towels! There's no pink so Chiisana's her Parefura light blue color.
(Chiisana, Eva, Mimi, Jay, Ryan)

THIS IS REALLY CREEPY but I still have the Vitamin Water that Ryan gave me at the airport (since they couldn't bring it on the plane), which both JR drank out of HAHAHAHA.

Although it was tiring and a lot of responsibility, I wish the meet-up could have been for longer....... I do agree with Jay though that we didn't waste any time and made the best out of every moment. We really did do a lot!! :DD We had a lot of fun! Jam-packed full of adventures and lovely moments to always remember. So it's not like I regret anything ^___^ Looking back at it all, I'm really happy other than the fact that I miss them being physically by my side.

A while after they left, my mom asked me if they had contacted me at all and I was just like, LAAAWL DUDE WE TALK EVERY SINGLE DAY. :> I'm never away from them even when I am. Except Jeffrey. Dat betch is on the other side of the world and it's hard to catch him online. Dat betch who oftentimes disappears from chat even though we found out recently that he does sometimes lurk and is more concerned than he lets us know kekekeke. Such a tsun.
One day we will kidnap the troll from kangarooland for more Germinaii adventures :<

Saving up for more meet-ups though really is a significant motivation for me to keep working. It's what kept me going even though I'm tired and sometimes don't want to work. I'm glad though that I was able to provide for everyone a little while they were here! Next time, we'll need even more to be able to get a plane ticket from Australia ;^;)9
[Also, I'm pleased with myself in how I pushed to be able to see Jeffrey's musical when I was in Australia, despite all of the opposition. I have no regrets there either. Meeting him was truly a memorable and irreplacable experience.]

But I'm just really glad that the trip even happened at all because there were so many times that it was almost called off or didn't look like it'd pull through. We came through a lot of obstacles to get to this point. I mean, this was just a silly little idea we've been having since last year: having a short vacation together in California. You wouldn't expect a plan like that to actually happen--it's like a dream come true. Originally, it was around September'ish last year that we had started wanting to have the meet-up last December during Christmas break but of course, that fell through. Just an unrealistic, silly idea. After a failure like that, you wouldn't think that we'd REALLY be able to pull ourselves together for a real meet-up.

And there were actually several times that Gemini has been in jeopardy. Once in December..... If you look at the video description for Ugly, it says "6 voices united once again." I'm still grateful to Serena for being a cause that brought us back singing together again when we were in danger. ;; Also, Fukai Mori. Gemini was going to be on hiatus for a while--we didn't even know if full G6 videos could be possible at that point due to circumstances--while G4 was to continue as our active front.
And the huge crisis that happened while I was in Australia in June which caused a huge rift in the group and almost made the calling off of #GeminiMeetUp inevitable akldsfjdskljf. That caused me a great deal of sadness because I couldn't do anything but watch. >< I'd just come online at night after a terrible day of being suffocated by my relatives, just to see that even more has happened while I was gone and just to have my heart break. It's those that you treasure the most that end up hurting you the most. That was when I REALLY thought all hope was lost for the trip, and NOW I'M JUST GOING IN CIRCLES BUT IDK I'M JUST HAPPY IT HAPPENED AND HAPPY WE'RE STILL ACTIVELY SINGING TOGETHER AND NOW ALL IS WELL. /o/ I'm blissful to have them as a family.

woooooooooooo I just spilled my stupid feels everywhere
somebody please put a cork in me when I start rambling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates