Kimi ni Todoke

Sunday, September 23, 2012

https://www.box.com/s/kac53eikf5aulc57a9bp

So Andy/Kimchi Hime really likes this song and anime. And he once said that he wanted somebody to sing to his instrumental. So I did that =v=)b

It's a good luck present because he just left for college yesterday~

But he's one of the coolest people I know and although I never expected to ever get close to him, I'm glad to have become friends with him this summer and just really wanted to do something for him for once. It's partially a "thanks for being my friend" gift. >_> But I can't tell him any of this so I'll just casually write it here.
#namasaiyan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates