Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. I'm scared to attend my step training class tomorrow.
After having almost passed out during class yesterday, I'm really afraid it's going to happen again and that people judged me negatively when they saw me unable to keep up. I've been plagued with this weird allergetic feeling ever since that incident yesterday and I still felt mildly dizzy (plus my vision blurring) whenever I stood up today at work. Due to metaphorically running and pushing myself and being stressed and always feeling anxious and rarely finding time for rest in the past 6 months, my immune system is basically gone. And I'm tired and scared.

It's such a paradox because I'm weak and out of shape because I never exercise, yet when I do exercise, this shit happens and I end up either almost fainting or crying because I'm weak.

1 comment:

  1. >< It's okay
    I'm not the best doctor but drink a lot of water and maybe the reason why it's because you're lacking sleep?
    Good luck with getting through and it's okay, health is always first!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates