REMEMBERR.....

Thursday, September 20, 2012

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18920549【合唱】 しわ【12人】

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE, our Shiwa birthday chorus for Ian & Xephy was reprinted onto Nico Nico Douga. O A O;;; Such an honor because the mysterious person that uploads these youtube choruses usually mostly just picks strong and popular ones? And they usually have impressive, pretty original animations........ but we don't have that because we used the PV. Which means they mostly based their judgement off of the vocals and mix and ajsdflksdjlfkds ////A//// SO HONORED. WE GOT SOME NICE COMMENTS TOO SO I'M HAPPY.

AND.
I JUST GET SO FLUSTERED WHENEVER I SEE THIS:
"■ ミクス:Evaさん"

;///A///; IT'S SO WEIRD, AMGAH.

Although it's not my first time having my vocals on nico haha. It is however my first time having something I mixed on there, and I really did put a lot of time and heart into mixing this. It may not sound like it because I'm not all that strong in mixing yet but I worked really hard on it.. ;//u//;
HEEHEEHEE the video is tagged with "Eva." Except that doesn't work because the Eva tag is often used for Evangelion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates