Hey it's less ugly now

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I started realizing lately how much I hated the layout of my blog which I totally ignored before because I'm blind towards aesthetics. I just jumped in there and started writing and spamming crap without caring what it looked like.

So I thought, hey I should try to change the template. So I tried and I am failing so hard and I can't do HTML anymore and none of these websites are giving good instructions and blogger won't let me customize shit either so I'm just like ??????! I AM THE WORST PERSON EVER for dealing with aesthetics. This is why I stopped drawing (or maybe it's because of this that I lost my creative sense) and don't want to animate videos anymore. I can't make things pretty, be it physical appearance or art or even a damned webpage >:c
HOW DOES THIS WORK?


Edit:
It's been like 3 hours and I FINALLY successfully put in a new template, fixed the general formatting, and put back most of the important things that were missing. Like the fucking navigation bar at the top of the site. Like, seriously, I probably spent a good hour JUST going from website to website for HTML/CSS help to put that dumb bar back up there.
And then I had to put the stupid "Quick Edit" pencil back so I can edit posts on the fly.. and then even the buttons at the bottom of posts for sharing, which for me is just so you can freaking tell when each post ends. Way too much effort for these dumb tasks. :c
And now I'm off on another journey to bring back the option to reply to comments....

Something's very wrong if it's this troublesome just to change your template. =.=

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me that I should probably go work on my blog's layout--
    ....
    AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWUAHAHAHAHA YES I SUCCESSFULLY BROUGHT THE "REPLY" BUTTON BACK FROM THE DEAD

      hi Lee<3
      apparently I had the time for it. :c DON'T DO IT. IT TAKES FOREVER--

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates