Someone stop me

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sob. I have this really gross crush on Siwan from the group ZE:A. (I feel like it's been a while since I showed my fangirl side ahahahaha I used to spazz over Henry Lau all the time on my old blog)

HI HEO YEOM HOW ARE YOU
Basically he was part of the childhood cast in the Korean fusion historical drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Btw it's a very good drama if you turn a blind eye towards the fact that the plot goes nowhere and nobody ever grows up. Maybe it's because I went into it already knowing and expecting how lacking it was that I wasn't disappointed with the drama LOL. I'm enjoying it.
I'm pretty sure most of this crush is on his character, Heo Yeom though. :c

I was wondering why I liked Heo Yeom/Siwan so much and sudden throwback to this post and how I said that good moral character is attractive. FUCK IT'S TRUE Q______Q Heo Yeom is the older brother to the drama's heroine, the teacher of the hero, and is basically the perfect pretty boy scholar that you can't not like. He's intelligent, wise, morally upright, studious, formal, mannerful, and he exudes warmth and righteousness, DEAR LORDY HELP ME. I honestly didn't notice how cute he was (or notice him at all) until these traits were established.

STOP IT
But real Siwan is still crushworthy too saldkfjlskdf. I thought he had a really generic face at first but now that it's grown on me, I think he's quite a looker. I knew of him before Moon/Sun as just "the face of ZE:A," so I'm really glad to discover that there's more to him than just visuals. ;^; HIS ACTING WAS SO IMPRESSIVELY GOOD... I didn't think they'd cast an inexperienced idol for that kind of role but he executed it perfectly SOBBBB.

AND. APPARENTLY he's a model student and is known for being good at studying? And never dated before because focused so much on studying. AAAAAAHHH. I'm going to be a dumb fangirl and believe in this just because he said it with his own mouth on an episode of Strong Heart. In any case, I have much respect for people that put a lot of effort into their education. Idec that he doesn't seem very manly or strong because he's brainy.

WHY DO I KEEP FALLING FOR THE VIOLINISTS
Too bad Siwan's not that great of singing LOL or otherwise, he'd be perfect. I thought he was slightly tonedeaf when he sang and tried to play guitar, but surprisingly his violin-playing isn't bad and is better than mine! *A* AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE'S NOT A DOUCHEBAG. I've totally fallen for that precious gentleman image. Dammit.

The song that I've been addicted to lately is ZE:A5's "The Day We Broke Up." The cute/bright/upbeat tone of the song and MV doesn't seem to match the lyrics at all LOL but I kind of like this less-than-depressing take on break-ups. It's kind of fun and uplifting. ZE:A5's a subunit of ZE:A consisting of members Siwan, Hyungsik, Kevin, Dongjun, and Minwoo. I like the line-up! They're all pretty good singers (rapper for Minwoo's case) other than Siwan. OTL But I'm biased, so.. OTL Also it doesn't help that I have an attachment to Hyungsik and Kevin after seeing them both on The Romantic & Idol. Ugh this fangirl heart of mine. Ugh.



[11:25:54 PM] Eva: oh man The Day We Broke Up makes me really happy
[11:25:56 PM] Eva: that sounds really weird.
[11:25:57 PM] Eva: ........
[11:26:06 PM] Eva: i sound like a relationship masochist.

3 comments:

  1. haha. It's a pretty good song. If only I knew what they were saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW WHY ANONYMOUS LOL
      but it's okay. :> thanks for making me feel like I'm not just talking to myself hahaha (not that I mind actually, hm--)

      I would link you to an eng subbed video but it looks like they've been stripped off youtube already.. orz

      Delete
  2. Better now? :) It's all right about the link though.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates