Shopping!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"it’s really about time I learned how to do my own makeup decently since I’ll…be 20 next year (sob T n T). I discovered the wonders of trying to line my left eye with my right hand today and it was interesting <.<"
(from the raburii Mimi's new tumblr post! she's so cute gdi)

....CRY. I'm turning 20 too soon and I can't do jack shit.
I look at my selcas and I'm just like, ...you didn't even try.



So about today!!

[3:28:17 PM] Eva: oh man i am so unbelievably bored today lol
[3:28:24 PM] Eva: i literally have/had nothing to do for the entire weekend
[3:30:23 PM] Chiisana: man.. ;w; my mom promised she'd take me [shopping] because I need to buy my clothes for [my play]
[3:30:32 PM] Chiisana: but she just got home from Volleyball and is now too lazy .-.
[3:30:49 PM] Eva: oAo
[3:30:51 PM] Eva: wanna go? LOL
[3:30:53 PM] Eva: i have nothing to do

HEH.
HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It's funny because just last night I was thinking about how I got my tax refunds deposited, and how I rarely spend the money that I work for. So just today, I donated a pretty large sum to the elementary school I went to. (YEH, GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY -coolstance-)
I did not anticipate splurging on clothes today LOLOLOL.. Oh well! I'll stay away from shopping for a bit now. ;v;

It was our first time going to this mall together, and my first time going in probably a year or longer despite it being my proclaimed favorite mall. It seemed there were some changes that worked out in our favor~

There was a clothing store called 1st Impression, and I SWEAR I WANTED TO BUY EVERYTHING IN IT. Everything was too too cute. ;A; Asian fashion is pretty hard to find around here, surprisingly, so it was like we unlocked a treasure trove. Plus, extreeeeemely affordable prices.
Unfortunately, the really only setback was the fact that the material and sewing work seemed to lack in quality. In a way, I would compare this store to those Asian wholesale sites except better and not quite as cheap.

We spent a good long time in that store >u< Srsly it was too painfully cute... Our first impression of 1st Impression (hurhurrr) was, "MYST WOULD LOVE THIS STORE." HAHA.

But yeah.. unfortunately donning girly, lacy, frilly, flowery things would be kind of too big a leap for me.. :/ I know I wouldn't actually wear most of the things in that store but I bought some of the more boring clothes lol.


I think a fraction of the joy in new clothes is getting to play "hey let's pretend I'm a model!" when I get home. =w=;; I can't lie and say that I never thought it might be fun to try modelling, considering my height... But my mirror and non-pro camera are satisfactory enough of an audience.

WARNING WARNING
I HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH FUN CAMWHORING
.

I could not resist this cardigan (came with the cami inside too) from 1st Impression. I have never owned a cardigan that I actually thought looked half decent, and they're generally not flattering on me.


LOOK, IT'S ACTUALLY FITTED SO WELL. ;A; It works with my paper-thin body!


LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM.

NO BUT SERIOUSLY

IT FEELS LIKE

FREEDOM

I'm not sure if those are really jeggings (what the fuck even constitutes jeggings; it doesn't seem clearcut) but I will call them jeggings because it feels more like spandex than denim. These were not from 1st Impression btw.

JEGGINGS FEEL SO GOOD
I CAN ACTUALLY MOVE MY LEGS
SO COMFY

AAAAAAAHHHHHH


And then a look that I would never go with in public.

I REALLY like these jeggings partially because I like the high-waist design.
Other than that, they were surprisingly pretty cheap for jeggings/jeans..!

And ;^; I.. I never find jeans or long pants that are long enough for my legs. It's a curse. But these are perfect. Sob. I had to. AND I REGRET NOTHING.


Dress from 1st Impression~
I feel like it's not quite that flattering on me but the paint splatter design is nice ;u;


...
OTL I coaxed myself into getting this by telling myself that I got my tax refund..
But I do really like it HAHA. And it wasn't as expensive as expected.



Afterwards, we met up with Myst for a sushi dinner at Little Madfish.
We've been meaning to try the tempura ice cream for ages but never got around to actually ordering it... until now BWUAHAHA. It's green tea~

3 comments:

  1. STOP BEING A CUTE MODEL LOOKING GIRL. STOP. T n T

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything you got was so cuttte <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know; I thought the tempura ice cream looked kinda ugly-- /shot
      HUHUHUEE no u stahp

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates