Improvements

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm actually kind of excited for next year's New Year's resolutions review because I've been making leaps and bounds in ridding of my old bad habits and adapting a better lifestyle ;^;!

Before:
  • Eating chips and ice cream sandwiches at 4 AM
  • Going to bed between 2 and 5 AM
  • Averaging around 3 hours of sleep a night
  • Less physical movement than a sloth
  • Constantly eating candy and snacks
  • Relying on coffee or chocolate
  • Forcing myself to sing or agreeing to join things even when my throat hurt
  • Stressing out over studying
  • Constantly being dehydrated
  • Always keeping a heater on
  • Never doing charity or thinking about how I can help people
  • No time taken out for myself

Now:
  • Very cautious about even eating after 9 PM
  • Trying to go to bed between 11 PM and 1 AM
  • Aiming for 7 to 10 hours of sleep
  • Spending time on the cycling machine.. and doing lots of exercises for the abs!
  • Eating less junk food; and when I want candy, I go for ginseng candy, which is apparently good for my throat too
  • Instead of caffeine, ginseng to keep alert
  • Stopping when my throat hurts no matter how much I want to sing, and learning to say no
  • Still studying but efficiently, calmly, and not overworking
  • Going for water, especially warm water, whenever I can
  • Keeping warm and soothing my shoulder muscles by microwaving a heat pad thingy
  • Starting to do donations and thinking about how I can give back
  • Relaxing by watching dramas

I'm proud~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates