Fuck. (#1-8)

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A collection of faux-depressing poetry by Denny and Eva.

[10:24:09 PM] Denny-♪.: gotta
[10:24:11 PM] Denny-♪.: put them together
[10:24:14 PM] Denny-♪.: in a tiny ebook
[10:24:17 PM] Eva: yes
[10:24:25 PM] Denny-♪.: THe little book of fuck
[10:24:30 PM] Denny-♪.: situations where one says fuck.


Round and round,
The fabrics play.
What could go wrong?
It’s laundry day.
But alas—hopes and linen alike fade.
A hoodie’s string has gone astray.
Fuck.1


Oh cookie round
oh cookie great
Oh grandest cookie on my plate

I did no harm, I did no ill
why won't you fit inside my milk?
Fuck.2


A drip,
a drop.
I slept, so I thought.
I lay, in bed.
I wouldn't move I said.
My dreams, they flee
I really need to pee.
Fuck.3


O trustworthy friend,
O colleague, o pal,
That hath borrowed my book,
And returned it now.
So glad it’s not lost;
My faith is relit.
But what is this?
You dog-eared this shit?!
Fuck.4


I tried my best, gave all I gave.
My laptop crashed.
...
Forgot to save

Fuck.5


I'm stuck, I'm trapped.
Forever in this hole.
I glanced, I gasped.

An empty toilet roll.

Fuck.6


Oh breakfast please,
I need you most.
I cannot eat
this soggy toast.
Fuck.7


An outfit nice,
An outfit plain.
A nice white shirt

But then it rained.
Fuck.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates