I had no title ideas

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Had a nice girls' day out today with Yanovi and Myst! Screw Chiisana--she sucks for leaving us for college.

Myst and I got our hair cut together. >A< This is probably my 2nd time ever getting my hair cut at a salon.. All my life, my aunt has cut my hair.. and then at one point, I decided she didn't understand what I wanted so I stubbornly decided I'd cut it myself. So sometimes I tried. But mostly I got too lazy other than constantly trimming (chopping them off when they're annoying) my bangs, so my hair's been a mess.

I DON'T KNOW I JUST.... It was actually really nerve-wracking. ;A; Maybe the person who cut my hair overheard me telling Yano about how I'm afraid of being talked to, but he hardly tried to strike conversation with me at all. Or perhaps he just noticed how introverted I was. It's terribly toxic how I guess I'll never be satisfied... Because I'll freak out and stammer if someone talks to me since I don't like conversation. But on the flip side, if you don't talk to me, I become self-conscious and afraid that I'm coming off as too inapproachable and unfriendly. Which I kind of am. So I guess I deserve it. Wow I don't even know anymore.

I.... HE CHANGED MY BANGS AND MADE THEM TOO SHORT. ;; I don't have a single qualm about and like the rest of the haircut, but I feel as though my new bangs don't fit me at all.. Firstly, they're a bit..too young-looking?! I mean I'm young but I'm fucking 20 years old and it doesn't feel right, though it's not well captured on camera. (Ahaha Myst and Yano kept saying it looks like something that'd come out of Morning Musume--)
And it just doesn't suit my personality. ;^; It's too cutesy for me. I do have aegyo and smile a good amount around my friends, but most of the time I'm more of.. the tall, composed, cold-looking, unnie type I think.


So I always do this thing where I do that thing with the camera and the mirror when I get new things because I get excited about new things. Clothes shopping for the first time in a while yeeeeee (My last use of the "I bought stuff" label was in March leave me alone)


A skirt that looks more like something Chiisana would wear LOL. Welp.

I.. I've always thought that people that dress like this look really cool ;A; I can't wait to wear this with my boots. (Making use of my height, yee.)

Also got another blazer! It's my nicest one and the one that fits the best so far so I'm excited! Thank goodness for 30% off... >A>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates